This course is designed for those who require training to meet the legislative and industry requirements for Low Voltage Rescue in the workplace for live electrical work (low voltage meaning 1000 volts or lower).
This course does not include Rescue from High Voltage Installations.
Participants will be required to demonstrate their knowledge on safe rescue while working on low voltage conductors or equipment as well as achieve competence in cardio pulmonary resuscitation (CPR ).
National Course Code
- HLTAID001 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live LV panel
The expected duration to complete this course is 4-5 hours face to face training plus assessment
This course is designed with flexibility, so it can be adapted to cater for special needs of the client.
- Low Voltage Rescue
- Legislation including NSW Code of Practice
- Control measures
- On Site Risk Assessment
- Low Voltage Rescue kits
- General rescue principles
- First Aid management for burns and other injuries
- Upon successful completion a PDF Statement of Attainment will be issued for UETTDRRF06B – Perform rescue from a live LV panel and HLTAID001 Perform Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation
Course Fee Inclusions
- PDF copy of A4Certificate
- All training resources (bandages, face shields, gloves, etc)
- Multiple choice questions
- Practical demonstrations/skills observations
There are no pre-requisites for this course.