Simplicity as a Priority – the AED for everyone
Defibrillation is the act of delivering electrical energy to the heart in order to restore a proper heart rhythm. In an emergency situation, such as cardiac arrest, a defibrillator in combination with well-performed chest compressions is the only therapy that can save a patient’s life.
Ready when needed – by lifting the device cover, the FRED PA-1 starts up immediately and guides the rescuer step by step during the entire resuscitation process.
The FRED PA-1 is available either as fully automatic or a semi-automatic device.
In its automatic version, the FRED PA-1 delivers the shock without any action of the rescuer. In its semi-automatic version, the FRED PA-1 prompts the rescuer to deliver the shock by pressing the shock button.
The PA-1 is for all types of patients. Used with adult or children electrodes, the PA-1 automatically recognises the electrode type and adjusts the defibrillation energy accordingly.
Dedicated to public access, the PA-1 has been designed to enable untrained users to save lives.
- Easy-to-use AED for responders at all levels
- Ease of use: interface with 1-2-3 steps
- 10 year warranty – providing peace of mind
- Pre-connected electrodes for faster application to the patient’s chest
- 3 year electrode life
- 6 year battery life
- Automatic self-tests for detection of electrode expiration and battery capacity – the PA-1 indicates the status via LED on the device
- Chest compression assistant:
– (Optional) FreeCPR: feedback on the frequency of the chest compression