Blue nylon pack (to avoid confusion with green First Aid kits) containing:
- 1 x EpiPen Junior (or Adult – please nominate your choice)
- 1 x Salbutamol Inhaler (Asthma Puffer – blue)
- 1 x Compact cross-flow spacer with paediatric mask
- 1 x Disposable Compact Lite-Air pop-up spacer
- 1 x Resuscitation shield key-ring
- 1 x Pen
- Emergency information cards for Asthma & Anaphylaxis
- (EpiPen and Salbutamol are only available for purchase by people who hold a current Provide First Aid certificate which includes training in the use of these products. Please nominate the person who holds this certificate when you place your order)
- Available without the EpiPen and Salbutamol (supply your own)
- Available with plastic compact spacer with paediatric mask to suit (for very young children)
- Available with both Adult and Junior EpiPens in one pack
Please contact us for options.
Note: The EpiPen has a short shelf life, typically a maximum of 12 months from point of sale. To ensure the longest shelf life possible, we do not carry this product in stock. Once we receive your order, we will source the product with the longest shelf life available at the time. We guarantee that your EpiPen will have a minimum 6 months shelf life at the time you receive it.
Remember: An expired EpiPen is better than no EpiPen at all.